Please follow these steps to process your refund.
1. Log into Facebook and click the small arrow (downward facing triangle) at the top right hand corner of your Facebook page.
2. Select “Settings”.
3. Select “Payments” on the left hand side.
4. Go to “Purchase History” and find the specific purchase record.
5. Once you've found the purchase that you wish to have refunded, click on the payment amount and a popup message will come up.
6. Click on "Dispute this purchase" and you will be taken to a page to finalize your refund.
7. Follow the final steps and your refund will take place. A confirmation e-mail will be sent to you. (In the case of not receiving a transaction e-mail, it is likely that your purchase could not be completed.)